Thank you for choosing Steer Automotive Group to repair your vehicle:
Coronavirus / COVID-19 – Important Information
At this uncertain time, we at Steer want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to protect the health of our customers and our ‘Steer People’.
What Steer are doing:
- We are in constant communication with our colleagues, including our technicians, to ensure that they are healthy and are following the
latest advice from the health authorities.
- Our technicians will wear new disposable gloves at the start of commencing a task on each vehicle and dispose of them when finished.
- We are currently providing an internal vehicle sanitation free of charge for every vehicle.
- We’ve removed the need for you to touch or sign our drivers paperwork.
- We are following social distancing practices. Our team will stand back by 2m and will ask you not to come within 2m of our ‘Steer people’where possible
- We’ve increased the cleaning regime in our centres
- We are prioritising key workers to help keep the nation safe and request if you do not need a courtesy vehicle or have access to an
alternative vehicle you advise us so we are able to keep mobility for key workers and essential users.
What we ask of you:
- If anyone is self-isolating at the location our drivers will be visiting, please advise us upon booking.
- If you are due to drop your vehicle off at one of our sites and you or a member of your household has a temperature or a cough, please rebook for once the 14-day isolation period has safely ended
We’re here to keep you safe and moving at this challenging time.
Thank you for trusting us to look after your vehicle and for doing all that is necessary to eliminate risk for you, our customers, people and society.