Thank you for choosing Steer Automotive Group to repair your vehicle:
Coronavirus / COVID-19 – Important Information
At this uncertain time, you can be reassured that we are doing all we can to protect the health of our customers and our ‘Steer People’.
What Steer are doing:
- We are in continual communication with our staff, to ensure that they are healthy and are following the latest advice from the health authorities.
- Our technicians will wear new disposable gloves at the start of commencing a task on each vehicle and dispose of them when finished, and regularly wash their hands.
- We are providing an internal vehicle sanitation for every vehicle when completed.
- We’ve removed the need for you to touch or sign our drivers paperwork.
- We are following social distancing practices. Our team will stand back by 2m and will ask you not to come within 2m of our ‘Steer people’where possible.
- The cleaning regime in our centres has been enhanced.
- We are prioritising key workers to help keep the nation safe. If you do not need a courtesy vehicle or have access to an alternative vehicle you advise us so we are able to keep mobility for key workers and essential users.
What we ask of you:
- If anyone is self-isolating at the location our drivers will be visiting, please let us know.
- If you are due to drop your vehicle off at one of our sites and you or a member of your household has a temperature or a cough, please rebook once the 14-day isolation period has safely ended
We’re here to keep you safe and moving during this challenging time.
Thank you for trusting us to look after your vehicle and for doing all that is necessary to eliminate risk for you, our customers, people and society.