We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to tailor our products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
Like most companies, we also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to on-line enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what visitors are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry/request
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant and helpful to you
- To send you promotional mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- For our own internal data statistics
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user and website.
- Cookies enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
- Using cookies we can tailor your experience with content, options or functions that are specific to you.
- They also enable us to collect information, such as how many people use the website, the pages they tend to visit and how often.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the functionality you used previously.
For your peace of mind
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.