The management and employees are responsible, individually and collectively, for complying with these obligations on behalf of Steer Automotive Group and for ensuring that our own procedures are adhered to in all aspects of the internal departments.
It is our policy to provide and maintain safe systems of work, to provide all necessary information, training and supervision. Steer Automotive Group encourages two way communications on environmental matters.
Employees are reminded that they have obligations in respect of our environmental performance. Steer Automotive Group pledges to minimise the environmental impact of its operation by:
- Adopting a sustainable approach to the environmental impact of our operations
- Seeking to ensure that all our staff adopts environmental awareness and practices
- Specifying the use of environment friendly (water-based) paint material products
- Recycle, where reasonably practicable (Products used within our field)
- Having a caring and responsible (can do attitude) approach towards the environment
- Provide information in an open and factual manner on the environmental impact of our operations